Wednesday, February 13, 2013

little things.

sometimes I look past the little things that make life so good. and life is good. little things:
school. <-- at 8:30 AM it's not such a "good thing" but wow wow wow am I grateful for school. I LOVE KNOWLEDGE. seriously.
smiling strangers. or even better, ones that say hello. I can't say how many times my day has been completely turned around by a stranger, and my goal. get brave enough to say hello to everyone BEFORE they say it to me.
michael jackson. why....? why not?
that friendly bus driver. DAVE. Honestly, there is not one time that I don't hop on his shuttle and not have my day go amazingly well.
church. what in the world would I do without this gospel?? i can't express my love for the scriptures, missionary work, institute, temples, the Prophet and Apostles, institute, sacrament meeting, should i go on?
gymnastics. because no matter how many times I fall flat on my face (3 times on Tuesday) it just feels GOOD to be there.
mail. bless that sweet mailman that delivers those letters. the same letters that send me sprinting back to my dorm with the excitement of a little girl on Christmas morning. [every. time.]
headphones. I look at my fellow Aggies listening to their music and hope that I look that cool too. little do they know, i'm JAMMING out to August Rush. Over and over again.
valentine's day. wait what? although all this love is making me sick. it's a good kind of sick, and I love so many dang people, why not join in?
and so much more.
although I've self-diagnosed myself with S.A.D. (that stands for "so fetching sick of this stupid winter and it's cold weather" or something relatively close to that) ((fine, seasonal affective disorder)) I'm still counting on these little things to keep me alive and sane.
so here's to not doing my hair 5 out of the 7 days of the week and having it not matter.
it's always a good life. have a great day.


Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment