this week we had to do an assignment in English called "write down 25 unique things about yourself"
as easy as that sounds....it turned out to be flippin' hard! I had 2 of my roommates helping me out, and even then I was stuck staring at an empty sheet of paper for a good 10 minutes. I hit a new low when I asked my roommate for help and she replied "Oh! You make your bed really good. That's unique." Uh.....that's right everyone!! I'm a pro bed maker and no one can do anything about it. :/
so this is what we ended up with:
1. I'm left-handed. (and so was the girl sitting next to me in class. crap.)
2. I hate Red Vines.
3. My favorite movie is The Grinch.
4. I wear a toe ring all year long.
5. I faithfully wear my retainers EVERY night.
6. I was a cheerleader once, but I hated it.
7. I've only ever worked as a lifeguard.
8. I write in my journal every day.
9. I don't like steak.
10. I went to 5 different concerts in one summer.
11. I play the piano by ear.
12. My favorite place to be is Bear Lake.
13. Sometimes I watch TV on my head. (Don't ask)
14. Had my tonsils removed in 3rd grade.
15. I love to read.
16. Every Thanksgiving my family goes on vacation. Far away from Utah.
17. My little brother looks exactly like me. (poor guy)
18. The Bachelor is my favorite show.
19. I once ended up on the same cruise as my male health teacher. (HEEEYY Coach Horne)
20. I hate Sea World.
21. I've never had Bieber Fever.
22. My laugh. That's all.
23. I love photography.
24. Going running is the worst thing in the world to me.
25. My nails are always painted.
that list took all I had, and then some! Even better news: we had to read them in class. so I told a class of college students that I wear my retainers every night. (I was slapping the boys away after that...) English is gonna be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment