a problem.
an issue.
a condition[?]
I am attached to Grey's Anatomy. more than I'm attached to my dog....honestly. It's a TV show. and I'm not proud, but I also can't help it. I find myself sitting in my room, watching 4 episodes in a row and it's not like some Vampire Diaries "addiction" I love the people in the show. My heart breaks when the favorite patient dies. and when Meredith's dog has to be put to sleep. and then there's the part where Dr. McDreamy tells Meredith he's in love with her and my heart completely stops.
It's not healthy. but it doesn't stop there. Shonda Rhymes (the creator of this blessed show) decides to throw in an emotional ending with Mat Kearney singing in the background. Mat Kearney.
so this show will be the death of me. That's all.
RIP Jordyn Olson.
No comments:
Post a Comment